Buy whole meal brown flour for your ugali: containing milled maize, millet and sorghum.
The brown ugali is 100% organic, pure with no additives and extremely nutritious with the tastiness of organic flour.
There exists several benefits of this ugali including:
- A healthy and nutritious option containing a lot of fibre, minerals and organic elements.
- The ugali is quite heavy and therefore a small serving goes a long way.
- It contains all the nutritious substances lacking in your everyday white supermarket ugali flour.
- It helps with digestive tract problems and helps in strenghtening the tract entirely.
- The flour has high antioxidation properties that boost the metabolism and make meal time a very happy time. Such great oxidation properties generally also increase blood quality.
The ugali contains whole natural elements which boost the functioning and performance of your body.
The flour often achieves maximum potential if used together with the brown rice sold right here in Nature’s Finest.
Click here for recipes on the preparation of these wholemeal ugali option.
PS: Always remember that this ugali is heavier than your ordinary supermarket ugali and you should gradually gauge your consumption quantity.
Also, if you find the ugali a bit too brown, then you can add wholemeal white ugali four in a smaller ratio to balance it off. The white flour should preferably be wholemeal milled directly in your local posho mill from wholemeal maize.