Hibiscus Powder is one of Nature’s Greatest Gift to mankind. Known for managing tens of conditions, this has been identified as the one blow for many medical conditions.
The Powder is gotten from the Hibiscus flower or Japa Pushpa which is dried, powdered and used for healing multiple ailments. The plant grows primarily in south-east Asia and is Imported in its raw from into Kenya before being dried and grounded. Therefore, this powder from Natures Finest contains absolutely ZERO additives.
Hibiscus powder is known for many health benefits including:
Promotes Weight Loss
Hibiscus lowers the absorption of glucose and starch from carbohydrate rich foods. So, it helps in maintaining a healthy weight.
Helps in managing blood pressure
The powder helps in controlling the pH levels of the blood thereby helping manage and regulate high bood pressure
Hibiscus is a mild diuretic. It eases constipation and regulates bowel movement. It also prevents colorectal cancer by keeping the gastrointestinal system healthy.
Cures Menstrual Pain
Hibiscus powder can cure menstrual pain by balancing hormones within the body. Its anti-depressant nature can also control menstrual symptoms like mood-swings and anxiety.
Prevents/ Helps manage Anaemia
As hibiscus is high in iron, it increases the haemoglobin level in the body. This can prevent and even help in curing Anaemia.
For your skin, hibiscus does the following:
- Anti-Ageing: Anti-ageing properties make skin firm and prevent wrinkles
- Exfoliant: Regenerates skin cells by producing a mild exfoliating effect
- Removes dead skin: Removes dead skin cells to reveal softer and lighter skin
- Anti-oxidant: Anti-oxidant properties keep skin healthy and glowing
- Anti-bacterial: Removes acne due to anti-bacterial properties and presence of Vitamin C
For your hair, hibiscus powder does the following:
- Arrests hair fall: Reduces hair fall by strengthening roots. It can also help in curing alopecia
- Rejuvenates hair: Prevents premature greying and promotes fresh growth
- Offers Nourishment: Nourishes scalp and hair
- Removes dandruff: Hibiscus helps the scalp in getting rid of the stubborn and flaky dandruff that can also lead to hairfall.